- AASHIKA , SREELAKSHMI , KHUSHBOO, PRAGATI
Whenever i got message in articles, newspapers,tv etc. About rape, sexual abuses , physical tortures,eve teasing all the violence to the female it really screwed me up. Women don't feel travel in night alone and also going to remote areas during daytime. IN EVERY 30 MINUTES WOMEN GOT RAPED. And we do not have strict laws against it , society always say that victim is responsibe for this, so instead of giving review on social media we really have to do something f it . Because one invention can save future generations. otherswise consequences can even be worse.
women do not tend to travel during nights , most of the abuses are done by the near ones. Its high time to wake up.
- data of ages where women are abused
- ages of victims
- Perpetrators of sexual violences.
- Rape is the fourth most common crime against women in india. According to national crime records bureau 2013 annual report 24,923 rape cases were reported across India in 2012. Out of these 24,470 were committed by someone known to the victim. ONE RAPE EVERY 30 MINUTES IN INDIA.
- Lifetime physical /sexual intimate partner violence=29%
- Physical violence in last 12 months =22%