- Toggle action (press – motor ON and press – motor OFF) to control a vibration coin motor using NodeMCU
- NodeMCU board (quantity: 1 no.)
- Micro USB cable A to B (quantity: 1 no.)
- Breadboard (quantity: 1 no.)
- Vibration coin motor (quantity: 1 no.)
- Push-button (quantity: 1 no.)
- 1kΩ resistor (quantity: 1 no.)
- Jumper wire – male to male (quantity: 3 no.)
- Arduino IDE on your computer
Vibration coin motors are compact and convenient to use. They integrate into many designs because they have no external moving parts, and can be affixed in place with a strong permanent self-adhesive mounting system.
Interfacing a vibration coin motor using NodeMCU
To copy the code, right click on view raw at the bottom of the code, click on open link in new tab and then copy the code.
There you go!