- Priyansha Sharma , Kishori Thapa , Jasmine Sharma
In Delhi one of the most commonly used means of transport is Metro , about 4.7 million of people travel daily via Delhi Metro. People face problem to find ATM at metro stations whether they are the daily passengers or new passengers especially where there is an interchange like Rajiv Chowk and Kashmere gate.
For the passengers of Delhi Metro so that they can easily find ATM and can transact money whenever they needed.
I interview one of my friend who is a regular user of Delhi metro.Transcript of interview is as below:
- Do you face this problem of finding ATM ? Ans: Yes,I do.I travel via metro daily .Now-a-days nobody carry hard cash with them ,so many times I use ATM at metro station and I face problem to find out ATM at huge metro stations like Rajeev Chowk and Kashmere gate.
- Do you know anyone who does? Ans : I think every person who travel via metro in Delhi face the same problem. I have seen so many people searching for ATM at metro stations.
- Examples / Experiences on this? Ans:It happened with me last week. I was at Kashmere gate metro station and there was a boy searching for the ATM and he asked me Where is the ATM? and I know only one ATM which was not working at that time and he was not able to find working ATM. It was not the first time that it happened ,I have seen so many people troubled for the same.
- Is there anything that solves this? Why don't you use it? Ans: I did not get any relevant application or site that solves this problem.
- How much would you pay to fix it? A nominal charge would be payable.
Earlier people face a lot of problem in finding out the ATM at huge metro stations. After the development of application they can simply enter the name of the metro station and they will get to know which ATM is available at which location on metro station.They will be able to know which banks ATM is there its rating and working condition.People simply need to choose the metro station and then they can easily find out the ATM at metro stations only.