Login

All posts by Nikish Kumar S V

15

Oct'19

women safety

Problem Statement: Women safety is one of the major concerns in our times. Although there are applications and safety devices are available in the market, But most of it is cumbersome and most of the time, the victim is unable to access it , otherwise they just forget it or leave it in home. So we have to design an solution addressing all these issues User Persona: its often the response time, which actually actually matters in an emergency situation. women who go for work and who travel alone 

Read More

15

Oct'19

construction process is labour intensive

Problem Statement: one of the major problems of construction and building industry is that it requires a lot of man power , the major  drawbacks of using humans is that they face a lot of dangerous situation during the construction process which may sometimes lead to death , and humans are physically limited by the reach of the hand . Humans cannot swiftly move from one place to other ,which makes logistics very slow. We also make a lot of mistakes and errors , which might prove costly and we get tired easily and cannot work in hostile environment. User Persona: Stats say that about 40 percent of the total cost for construction just goes into construction , while 10 percent for logistics and 50 percent for materials. Labors have a fixed work time, which prolongs the finish time of the project. They also come with risk factors like injuries and fatalities. The target audiences mostly include domestic and large scale construction industy.

Read More
top

Knowledge and Content by Li2 Technologies | © 2021 NASSCOM Foundation | All rights reserved

X